Thursday, May 29, 2014

Shadow Falls Series

So you know how I was trying to decide on what series to start? Well I chose Shadow Falls and well to say the least I just finished the third book. I STRONGLY suggest you read this series as it is amazing and so interesting. I have been trying soooo hard to fine the fourth book buuuuuuut I've failed. So I guess I'll just have to wait till next month to get my new book- I am limited to only 1 book a month(cruel)- I thought about reading one of the other books that I talked about but figured that it would be better off sticking to one series at a time. Yeah so this was just a random post because I'm bored without my books!

Oh if you want to start reading the Shadow Falls Series all you need to know is that they are by C.C Hunter and that the first book is Born At Midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment