Monday, May 5, 2014

I'M IN COLLEGE....Maybe?

So in some schools in Florida they do this thing for junior and seniors in high school where they can take college classes at the local college instead of taking the 'same' classes at high school-for a lower credit- and then having to retake the classes again after they graduate. Basically what has been going on with me lately is I have been preparing to take the test that will determine if I get into the program or not. Well today I took two sections of the test-the reading and writing- and tomorrow I take the math portion. I got my scores back for the two I already took and well.... I PASSED! I'm really excited because that is basically the first step to getting into the college, next I pick out my classes. Its so crazy to think that I'm going to be walking around a college campus, taking college classes, and spending my days with adults who won't treat me like I need to be coddled. This is a pretty big step for me and I'm so grateful for this opportunity. Also, this will likely improve my writing because it will give me new experiences so base my writing off of. I hope that my test goes well tomorrow... wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment