Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It's Official

Sooooo if you read my last post you would know that I took my Math pert-the entrance exam for a college program- and well.... I got a 114.... and I needed, A 114!!!!!! I felt very confident on the first 8 questions.... then I hit question 9. Damn you question 9! Anyways, after that it basically switched back and forth between "what is this?" and "woooow really? College level?".  So all in all i've had a fairly okay day other than my boyfriends very close friend committed suicide last night so he was having a very hard time dealing with it and me, being the socially awkward and inept, person I am.... I didn't know how to comfort him. Yeah.... oh so I found out that my aunt is going to take me with her, my cousin Michaela, Chelsea, Emery, and Micheal, to their 'birthday breakfast' at CINDERELLA'S CASTLE! Yes I ammmm fangirling. Well whatever I'm alloud to fangirl. This just got really off topic but anywayyyyyys, yeah.... I'm officially going to college next year! Oh god... I'm going to college next year. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment