Thursday, May 1, 2014

Absence

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really sorry for being MIA lately but not only have I been REALLLLLLY busy but I may have also..... gotten locked out of my account? Heh.... yeah so what happened was I thooought that my password was one thing-it wasn't- so I let my mom log me out.... only when I tried to log in, I didn't know the password. Well the other problem was that my 'recovery email' was an old yahoo account that I definitely didn't remember the password for. So I've been trying to figure out a way to get my password back when my brain finally started working and said "why don't you just answer the security questions?" To say the very least.... I was mad. Anyways... I'M BACK! I plan on resuming my usual posts and updates. Speaking of...

In my time I have been gone I; I wrote a few more chapters in my book, I wrote a short story (around 3,750 words) for this magazine writing contest, I got back my testing scores for writing-I scored 76% above other students in my grade, and I've finished a couple of books.

Well thats really what I have to say right now but I can assure you guys that I will be posting more in the coming weeks.

Alright bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment