Thursday, May 8, 2014

Aching Heart

So I didn't get a chance to post my What's New Wednesday yesterday but I am going to try to make up for it now. Well to start, I don't know. I got a text message today from my mom saying that my baby was sick-its my chihuahua guys. So I got home from school and waited for about an hour before my sister Leigh and I took her to the Vet. After 3 hours at the vet, heart worm tests, blood tests, and x-rays, we found out that she has a slightly enlarged heart. For those of you who don't know this can be a very serious issue in her future. I don't really know what to do.... I'm so worried and there isn't even anything that I can do to make her better right now, its going to take a long time to get her health back to what it was and her heart can never be fixed. This is so scary... and I can't really believe that she could so easily be taken from me. But I guess what can be taken from her large heart is that it is full of love. I'm going to sleep soon with my baby pressed against me and wrapped in my arms... with everything that has been going on in my life lately... the loss so many around me have been feeling, well I hold everyone I care about that much closer to me. I guess what I want to say in this post is... don't taken the little things for granted.

If any of you have lost someone recently-R.I.P Devin and Travis- I hope that things get better and know that that person with never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment