Monday, June 2, 2014

Approaching Summer

Hey guys so in honor of summer break-which begins on thursday- i've decided to do a couple things;

  1. Make a list of all that I have planned to do this summer
  2. Make a list of the things I WANT to do over the summer
  3. Note some of my most memorable summer experiences
  4. And say some of my favorite things to do over summer break

Okay so to start out this is what I have planned this summer;
  • Go to Virginia with Michael  (June 20th-July1st)
  • Go to the beach with my best friend Rebecca (July 5th-11th*I think those are the dates)
  • Help teach a martial arts camp at my sisters mother-in-law's school
  • Stay with my bestfriend for a week
  • FINALLY finish my french 2 course :s
  • Finish Geometry..... again... :s
  • Turn 16 (ehhhhhh) and have a huge bonfire at my house
Next is the things I want to do this summer:
  • finish the three series I want to read
  • get a job (preferably at disney)
  • Go to California
  • Learn how to drive stick shift
  • Learn how to surf (or at least stand up) 
  • Get my next belt in TKD
  • Finish writing my book (half way there!)
Continuing on to my most memorable summer experiences;
  • Going to a beach with wild horses
  • Spending three weeks with my friends in virginia
  • Going to DC for the first time
  • Staying at my bestfriends house for almost two weeks
  • Moving to my new house
  • Playing manhunt at 3 am and being chased with a dead fish (long story)
  • Getting my first Iphone for my birthday
And last but not least, my favorite things to do over summer break;
  • Go to the beach
  • Travel
  • Learn new things
  • Spend time with my friends
  • Have parties
  • Getting new clothes
  • go to water parks
  • go to theme parks
  • take long road trips
  • go camping
  • staying in hotels
  • late night movies
  • go to TKD summer camp
So my life sounds pretty boring now that I read about it.... but hey I do have fun every summer. I can't wait till I take my last exam and walk out of school like 

No comments:

Post a Comment