Sunday, May 25, 2014

Endless reading!! I LOVE IT!

Okay so since I finished the Vampire Academy series-which I kinda did a mini review of The Last Sacrifice on I believe my last post-I have been wondering what to read next, and of course it had to be a series or I would finish to quickly. Well... that didn't exactly happen, the whole series thing I mean. Sometime around 3 pm yesterday-Oh yeah so I totally thought today was Monday up until like fifteen minutes ago when my sister told me it was still Sunday- I got bored so I had my sister take me to get a new book. And I have to admit that I fell victim to the never-ending torment that is... The Fault In Our Stars. I bought the book and began reading around 4-ish and lets just say by 11... well I was a sobbing mess as I read the last words. Another downside to being me is that I read relatively quickly.... so once I finished reading that amazing novel by John Green, well I looked to find other books. Thankfully while I was searching for The Fault In Our Stars at B&N I came across a couple interesting looking novels-so of course it was only logical to make a list. And here is my top three on this magical list:

Crash by. Lisa McMann

Born at Midnight by. C.C Hunter

Deep Blue by. Jennifer Donnelly

At this moment I am having a hard time deciding which to start first.... so I'm going to search online for all three and whichever one I find-because it will most likely only be one- I'll read the series then move on to the next on my list.

So yeah this was just me.... updating I guess. Oh yeah! So sorry I couldn't post a What's New Wednesday last week, suppppper busy! But yeah I will this week I promise!

Anyway you may continue on with you brilliant lives. Geronimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment