Friday, March 7, 2014

What's new Wednesday #5 (late)

Hey, sorry that this is late. I didn't get a chance to do much of anything on Wednesday other than homework and rehearsals, oh and I got a haircut but thats not really relevant. But anyways, it's currently Friday and I'm home alone listening to music from the musical Ragtime, and well... blogging. It's sad I know.... but hey... you're reading this so I guess i'm not alone. Haha Just kidding. No but really, my whole life has become school, rehearsals, and writing. and basically in that order. Although my actual amount of time writing has been short, a lot of people have been reading. My... well honestly I don't know what to call him but for now he is my best guy friend, well he started reading. He hasn't given me much feedback though because he works two jobs and is training for the olympics soooo.... yeah. Also, I have become more and more anxious as to the future. I was thinking about college and how I need to start deciding what I am going to do. Of course I want something to do with writing, duh, but when I say that most people automatically go to English. The truth is though.... there isn't much to do with a major in English. I know for sure I want to minor in theatrical arts but as for my major... well I haven't got a clue. I've thought about continuing on in journalism because I  will have done four years on the newspaper, and also been not only a staff writer but also a layout editor and editor in cheif. All in all.... I pretty much ran the newspaper.... not being cocky or anything. Haha anyways, I have been seriously considering e-mailing either Shana Galen or Tera Lynn Childs and asking their opinion... not that I expect to get a response but more so for the mental assurance that I am making some progress. God, I can't believe that it is March already.... I fell like just yesterday it was August and I was walking in to school, seeing my friends, meeting new people, and new teachers. I honestly think that this year has kind of sucked... but not because of any one act in particular but more so the small things that have added up. For instance.... I have gone through a lot of emotional stress... which lead to some things happening.... but I'm not here to talk about that. But on top of everything emotional there has been a lot of physical stuff as well. I feel like I am always tired now. I never wake up and jump out of bed and just go about my day. Each day that I wake up I have to force myself to do the simplest things. I force myself to actually put on clothes, like if it were professional and socially acceptable I would totally walk around in my minnie mouse pajamas, well I guess I would still have to put pants on... and a bra.... oh don't judge me. I feel that pants are just traps and so are bras. Of course I wear those things when I'm around other people but hey... when I'm sitting in my bed writing a new chapter... I want to feel comfortable. FYI I AM currently sitting on my couch and wearing both pants and a bra. Wow not only has this gone way off topic but it has also become very long. Okay I think I"ll wrap this up. Have a good week. I'll see... scratch that... I'll type you next wednesday... or sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment