Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Sooo, its spring break! YAY! lol. So far this spring break has actually been pretty crappy, but lets not get into that. Well I just wanted to let you all know about my plannnnns so that when I'm either late or completely gone for a few days its not like "OH NO!" Okay sooooo, today I am cleaning my house and doing online school, and later tonight I am going to watch Divergent with some friends(btw I will be posting a book to movie review almost directly after viewing the movie), and tomorrow I am doing some more online school and probably writing a couple chapters if I can, then Monday my bestfriend is coming down and we are hanging out with a group of friends at our local hangout spot, then tuesday she goes home and I go with her, I'll spend tuesday-friday with her than I leave for Martial Arts camp on Friday evening-FINALLY, I've only waited a year! And then when I get back from Taekwondo camp I go home sleep and wake up and go to school. So thats my week. lol I guess you could see some areas where I might not get to post. Wednesday for instance. I most liekley won't be posting my 'What's New Wednesday' onnnn Wednesday, also I probably won't be posting again till I get back from camp because I have no wifi or cell service in the woods-go figure. Oh yeah and just because I won't be here on Wednesday to tell you I got Frostbite-second book of vampire academy- on thursday, so I'll be reviewing that soon.

Okay well good typing to you. lol see what I did there? Yeah you saw. lololol sorry I'm bored. Anywayyyys have a good week guys, and if you-like me- are on spring break, MAKE GOOD CHOICES(don't date werewolves #insidejoke)

No comments:

Post a Comment