Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What's new Wednesday #4

Heyyyyy.... Okay so not very much has happened. In the past week I tested at martial arts and got my blue/red belt, and I took my FCAT writes(EW), and I learned some new things for Ragtime.

Well on Friday I do not have rehearsals so I've decided that I will dedicate a portion of that time to writing-I'm trying to get to class so I won't be home but a minute or two. And the only problem is that what I'm writing about is a very long sequence of events and I can't really stop mid chapter without losing my flow. That means that if I want to write the chapter I will have to sit down and do it in a big swell swoop.

Well thats basically it. Sorry my life is boring. On the bright side... I got another reader today so yay for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment