Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What's New Wednesday #6

Hey peoples, so nothing extremely new has happened since last week. My school had a blackout today, and my best guy friend/ sort talking to/ drama well he got a girlfriend thing soooo..... well I have lots to write about. But anyways, I also have gotten absolutely no writing done in the past week because my lovely mother signed me up for ANOTHER online class and just because she loves me she made it an honors class in my worst subject! Go mom! Yeah its whatever though because i'm probably just being over dramatic about it. In addition my dog Mozart turned 14 today. He is a grey/black/white/brown 16 pound shitzu with a curly tail. I have had him since I was a baby and he was just a pup. So we made him little treats and well thats about it. Now I have just done another lesson in the wonderful new online class, geometry honors(Kill me now), and well logged onto here. I'm about to catch up on my shows,  then I am going to do the dishes, take a shower, and go to sleep! FINALLY!  I have had such a long week so far filled with rehearsal this and schoolwork that and well... you get the jist. And also I want to talk to the bestie at some point tonight. Me and Becca have some seriousssss planning to do. We have this taekwondo camp coming up and we have to start getting things in order! Its only 15 days away! AHHHH

Oh just a little heads up, I might not get to but, I am thinking about doing my random blogs on video instead of writing them. Tell me what you think before I make the change?

No comments:

Post a Comment