Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's New Wednesday #7

Hey everybody, how's life? Lol like you ever respond. Anyyyyways, so basically whats new is that there is one more day of school before spring break, that guy thingy I had... well he now has a girl that is more than a thingy-but thats old news, also I have begun to write the rising action to "The Shadow War" so thats exciting. Well not much more is new other than my brother-in-law is back in town. So this was short but I don't really have anything else to say.

Oh! Me and some of my friends are going to see Divergent on friday. Which will definitely spark a section on books to movie. In future I will be reviewing Vampire Academy, Beautiful Creatures, Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, and Divergent. So yeah, I hope that these will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment