Sunday, June 15, 2014

My book update

Hey guys I just wanted to give a little update on my book and let everyone know that I am about 187 pages(if printer) into the novel and I have just finished writing the 15th chapter. I'm so happy that it is coming together and is on it's way to being finished! Of course it also is a bit sad to think that soon I may not be writing this wonderful adventure that has been apart of my life for over a year. I do intend on writing more books, of the same series, but of course that will all depend on where the story goes. I do know the ending of the first books adventure but if I am being honest I haven't given much thought for the second book. This is about it for what I have to say right now but I do want to say one last thing,

No comments:

Post a Comment