Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sorry

Hey sorry that it's been like a week since I have posted. I'm in the process of moving-woohoo fourth time in the past three years- and it has kind of taken all of my attention. Anywayyyyys, I'm here now. Okay so basically all that has happened is I went to work, I packed some things, I moved some things, and I am about 7 chapters into Deep Blue, Book one in the Waterfire Saga.  Lol so that is about it. Oh yeah! I probably will only have one more post before I go on vacation. I leave June 20th to go to Virginia and its June 14th sooooo. I won't have internet access the whole time I am gone so I should be back around July 3rd. Then I'll be gone again because I leave for the beach! I'm so excited for my vacation! I'll definitely be posting toooooooonnnnnnnnnsssssss of pictures and a whole post about my trip. So yeah. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment