Sunday, June 8, 2014

Why must every book make me cry(OMG WHY)

So I finished the Hex Hall trilogy.... OMG I'M CRYING! I can't tell you how much I am crying. Over the course of the three books nothing TOOOOOOOOO sad has happened, well at least nothing that is sad enough to make me cry, but then, in the SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER.... nope I just can't. HE WAS TOO PERFECT! Uh yeah sorry.... I'm very emotional right now. Anywayyyyyys.... yeah so have you ever realized that every series has one OR MORE books that make you cry? No? Just me? Oh well yeah.... so I pretty much cry every time I read a book-granted a good part of that is at the end when I'm like "NOOOOO IT CAN'T BE OVER"- and well.... I guess that gave me a bit of inspiration. TEHEHEHEHE. Oh yeah so I'm going to go write because I have a FLOOD of emotions running through me and I need to put them to good use to yeah.... continue on.




SORRY ABOUT THIS POINTLESS BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment