Sunday, July 6, 2014

That awesome moment when...

So you guys know that awesome moment when...

OMG PEOPLE I AM FREAKING OUT! I JUST DISCOVERED THAT THE SERIES THAT I HAVE RECENTLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH(House of Night by P.C and Kristen Cast) HAS 12 BOOKS! CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? ITS LIKE FINDING OUT YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SHOW WICH HAS LONG BEEN OFF THE AIR HAS RETURNED... WITH NEW EPISODES! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! 

Alright so I know what you're thinking...


But how do you expect me to calm down when I have just discovered that I have new reading material that will last me at least a month! And it's all from the same series! 

Okay and on the topic of awesome moments.... I'M SO EXCITED FOR OPPOSITION TO COME OUT!!!!! YAYYYYYY JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT IS COMING BACK WITH MY FAVORITES! I HAVE MISSED KATY, DAEMON, DAWSON, BETH, LUKE, AND DEE! THEY ARE TOO PERFECT AND MY LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITH THEIR LONG EXTENDED ABSENCE. 

I am very sorry but you have no idea about my obsession with all things Daemon Black.... HONEST TO GOD if he came up to me and was like 

Ok fist off I would be like... 

Then I would totally be like... "WHAT? RED? OMG RED IS MY FAVORITE COLOR TOO! LIKE SERIOUSLY EVERYTHING I OWN IS RED. HELL EVEN MY OWN BODY IS FILLED WITH RED. OH YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME HERE SEE FOR YOURSELF." 


Then you know... I would die... but um thats okay because it wouldn't be from that ^^^ it would be from the aneurism occurring in my brain from the fact that DAEMON BLACK IS TALKING TO ME.



Ok so this post has officialy gotten to a strange level so I'm just gonna go now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment