Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sometimes Blogger makes me mad

Ok so today is my 16th birthday and for my birthday my mom got me a new-totally awesome- macbook. So I'm all excited to have my own computer and to be able to have it whenever I need but of course... I go to sign in to my google plus account and once again.... I have forgotten my password.
You can imagine my frustrations with myself seeing as this has already happened before. 

And so with this development I tried to get another recovery e-mail sent to reset my password, only when it asked me my 'security questions' it told me the information DIDN'T MATCH UP. So of course I'm like "OH COME ON..." 

So now until I can figure out a way to get my password back I have to ask my mom to borrow her computer-when she just got me my own- (yeah I'm not gonna seem ungrateful or anything) to use anything on my google account. But you know what 

I give up for tonight. I only have 15 minutes left of my birthday and I am not about to spend it fighting with google to get into my OWN GOOGLE ACCOUNT. 

Well my night is over so I'm just going to go to sleep now. I'll try again tomorrow.v

No comments:

Post a Comment