Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My trip to Virginia- Part 2

Ok so next on my trip to Virginia was day four of basketball camp.

We didn't do much that day, other than shopping and we went to see a movie. I decided to go see How to Train Your Dragon 2... vs watching Maleficant again. Nothing against Maleficant... I had already seen it twice and I didn't want to spend another $10. But can I just say how obsessed I am with HTYD? Seriously.... I have posters on my wall...... I cried when you know what happened to you know who.... (NO not Voldemort) I walked out of there completely unable to accept everything like

Then it was day five of basket ball camp, it was also the LAST day of that god awful hour drive into downtown at 8 am every morning. But anyways, we spent the day downtown just chilling. We went ot the state library, we went to a library that had you know.... actual books you can read. We spent a lot of time just at the kids reading playtime thing because Emery LOVED IT! She sang this one song from a book for the rest of the day. That book would be Pete the Cat btw;

Than after our little excursion to the library's we had to pick his royal pain in the butt up from camp. His team won this big tournament and he was all excited. 

Obviously that wasn't his whole team but you get the gist. Anyways after we got him we went for a walk along this canal and it was soooo beautiful! 

And after we finished the canal walk we went to get some pizza at this cool restaurant rite next to some train tracks.... the pizza was bigger than my head....

So after the loooong week of basketball camp we took a day to just sit at home and clean. We packed whatever we could, did some laundry, swept, cleared out the fridge, stuff like that. 

On the last day before we came home we went back to the james river, this time with Pat, and we were there alllll day, we even brought a grill and heated up some food. Also we painted rocks from the river that we had brought home and bleached a few days earlier. 





Then after a long day of cleaning and gathering everything up the next day.... we set off for the airport. (yes we drove up but my aunt was going back so she left her car and we all flew back and she just flew back up and now has her car again) We waved bye to virginia and prepared to go back home to our wonderful florida summer rain and heat. 

So yeah that was my trip to Virginia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment