Friday, July 18, 2014

Going To the Beach

Hey guys so I'm leaving for the beach at 3:30 this afternoon and will be there until early on the 23rd. So even though I will have wifi at my AWESOME hotel I probably won't be posting anything until I get back. But on the bright side when I get back I will have plenty to talk about seeing as the day I get back is my 16th birthday party. If you can call it a party. lol. I'm having some friends over to chill by the pool then when the sun goes down I am having this bonfire and we are roasting s'mores. Yay! Yeah so between party talk and the beach I'll probably have at least three posts. I am expecting to get books from my family/friends-my sister has gone to B&N like twice this week- and therefore I'll have plenty to rant/review. Yeah so have a great weekend guys! Don't get into too much trouble. Crap.... I need to pack. (Here is a link to a video that I love because it is like 100% me)

No comments:

Post a Comment