Sunday, July 6, 2014

I'M BACK!

HEY!!!!! I'M BACK! Well actually I've been back since the 30th buuuutttt my new apartment that I came home to didn't have wifi or cable. I know what you're thinking...  "HOW CAN YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT WIFI." Well..... I almost didn't. But now we have cable and wifi back so yayyyyy!!!!! Anyways I had a great vacation and a great fourth of july. Yeah so basically a lot has happened lately, I  have read 5 books; Deep Blue, The blind side, Marked, Betrayed, and Chosen. Also my birthday is in two weeks soooo yeah! So on the birthday subject I have great plans for the big 16! First off I should say my birthday is on the 24th so I have kind of a lot planned for that one day. The first plan is that my best friend and I are going to the beach for four wonderful sun filled days! We will be staying at a hotel within walking distance too the beach and will be sitting watching the sunset everyday, its going to be awesome. Then a couple days after the beach my bestfriend and I are going to Universal and IOA (her first time since Harry Potter opened), then she is spending the night and the next day I'm having a bonfire party. And on my birthday I may be going out to dinner with my Mom, Sister Sharity and maybe if my mom decides to be awesome my amazing boyfriend (It just so happens to also be our four month anniversary). So yeah I'm going to do two more post over the next couple of days, one will be a vacation post, and one will be a big book review.

Yeah so I'm back... bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment