Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wedding

Let me be clear as I start this post... I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED! LOL not that you would think I was. None the less I am attending a wedding this weekend. My best friend in the entire world Rebecca (hey girl) has this older brother, so basically I have this older brother, and well he has this AH-MAZING girl and she is beautiful and just awesomely awesome. Yeah well this brother and this girl are engaged! YAY! (Didn't see that coming did you?) Anyways I am so excited because the wedding is this weekend and I get to spend four long days at the beach with my best friend and I also get to attend her brothers GORGEOUS wedding. I leave saturday morning to head to Becca's house then saturday afternoon we leave for the beach. I am not 100% on the schedule after that but at some point in time we will be having the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony (obviously), the reception, and probably going out to eat on one of the other days we are there (seeing as we are there till next tuesday). I am super excited for the wedding cause I get to spend time with my bestie, see two people I love tie the knot, and wear my super cute new dresses (I got three tehehehe). Everyone is going to look so amazing and I am so excited and I just can't stop saying how excited I am!

(anyways I just wanted to let you know what is going on guyssss) 

PICTURES TO COME WHEN I GET BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment