Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Wedding!

Hey guys! So I'm not yet back in Orlando from the wedding but I am back in Kissimmee so thats good enough for me. The wedding was absolutely beautiful! Andrew and Sabrina look positively gorgeous, and the ceremony was perfect for their personality's. 

So to start off the rehearsal went swimmingly- apart from the actual physical dinner where the food was cold, took forever, bland, and overall just terrible. On a positive note, Rebecca and I looked cute!

After the rehearsal dinner the bridesmaids, the brides friend, cousin(s), and I all had fun at the bachelorette party. To say the least it was awesome. haha



The wedding went almost perfect (which seems almost impossible) and everyone looked so beautiful. 



Okay, so I'm gonna start trying to catch up on my homework! Haha Have a good rest of the week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment