Monday, October 6, 2014

Busy Life

Hey guys, sorry for my being MIA. i have just been SO BUSY! With all of my class home work, and volunteering at the animal shelter, not to mention the play rehearsals everyday after school. I have been running around doing this and that like crazy! Anyways, I just wanted to give a little bit of a hint as to what is coming up; 

  • I will be returning to writing for my book, as well as starting the process of typing up the project I have ben working on.
  • I will TRY to return to my "Whats New Wednesdays" post
  • Sweeney Todd the musical opens up next saturday (OMG)
  • Also I will be posting a short post on what I did my past weekend tomorrow just to give a little update. 

I will hopefully be posting a little earlier tomorrow seeing as its almost 1 am..... but if I can't post in the morning I definitely will be posting later on in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment