Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Update

Hey guys so here is an update on what I've been up to;

Well this last weekend I had ALOT going on! On friday I went to the Disney halloween party Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It was so much fun! Almost my whole family went, my mom, my sister Sharity, my sister Leigh and her husband Chris, Chris's mother, brother, sister, and his sister's husband, also my aunt and two of my cousins. My sisters, brother-in-law, aunt, mom, and cousins, all dressed up.


(from left to right; Red umbrella from a pixar short, Breyer Rose/Sleeping Beauty(me ^.^), Kida from journey to Atlantis, not positive, A LEOPARD, Esmerelda from the Hunch Back of Notre Dame, A wilderness explorer from UP, and the blue umbrella from a pixar short) 

We got to do a lot of rides and also they had trick or treating. It was crazy to ride Big Thunder Mountain, we almost took up a whole train once everyone was there! And same with Pirates of the Carribean-that we needed two boats. 



That was Friday, Now on saturday.... IT WAS HOMECOMING!
lol I went over to my friend Mandy's house around 4 and we started getting ready. Homecoming was a lot of fun! We took tons of pictures and all my friends looked FANTASTIC!


I got to spend my night with some very special people and it was amazing. (And emotional but lets not get into that)

Thennnnn after homecoming I went home and when I woke up the next day I got ready to go to the Food and Wine festival at... you guessed it... DISNEY! lol My sisters, brother-in-law, mother, and I all decided we would go eat around the world (they drank but you know... 16, so I just stuffed my face)
We didn't really take a lot of photos and the only ones I have are just my sisters and I.
(sorry they are sideways)
This is Leigh (who is married and is 25)

This is Sharity (she is very single and about to turn 21) *Most people think we are twins... that is obviously not true seeing as she is 4 1/2 years older than me*

Yeah so the food and wine festival was fun, we rode my favorite rides and ate pot stickers from China.

Overall I hd a great weekend and I am honestly very sad that my sisters have gone back to KY (where they live and go to school)

It felt so good to write more today and I'm excited to get back to doing what I love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment