Wednesday, October 22, 2014

STRESS OVERLOAD/books/writing/tv

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for how crappy I have been at posting lately. I have been under some serious stress and things are finally starting to calm down a bit. My classes have been crazy filled with HW and Sweeney Todd opened up last week. On top of everything with school I have been trying to find time to sleep, eat, and read. So basically I've been waking up, doing homework, going to valencia, going to high school, staying after school for rehearsals, then the play starts at 7, play ends at 10 ish, get home around 10:30, do some more homework, eat, read (MAYBE), sleep, repeat. So say the least I've been pretty much collapsing into bed! 


Speaking of reading! I FINALLY GOT CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE (a.k.a the sixth and final book in the Mortal Instruments series). I found it at the library the other day when I was searching for Destined (book who-knows-anymore in the House of Night series) and BOOM! THERE IT WAS! The sad part is I was already reading another book given to me by my AMAZINGLY AWESOME BEST GUY FRIEND (lol thanks Andrew) and well its cool so I'm gonna finish it and THENNNNNN start of TMI. 

^ this is me in a library
Oh yeah and I got a journal for all of my book ideas or just story ideas and I have a really good one. Now now... I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING YET! lol You will hear about this new idea once I finish the Shadow War. OH YEAH! I have been writing more for the Shadow War and its all being flowing so smoothy so I hope that I will be finished in the not too distant future. 


GOODNESS I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU ALL HAVE MISSED! DID I MENTION THAT LIKE ALMOST ALL OF MY TV SHOWS ARE BACK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO?!? HOW?!? LOL ok well.... THEY'RE ALL BACK. 
OkAYYYY so to name a few- in order based on their days of the week- there is;
  • The Walking Dead/ Once Upon a Time (sunday)
  • Are you the one? (monday)
  • Faking it (I think is on wednesday but my recording is scheduled for saturday at like 4 am soo)
  • The Vampire Diaries/REIGN (thursday)
  • Legend of Korra (friday)
  • DOOWEE Doctor Who (saturday)
(I'm basically just sitting here watching my fandoms begin to burn their bright new season flames like)
(please not that the name of that image is named creepy korra smily fire face)

Oh yeah so another thing is that I have the worst luck lately (almost got hit by a car and also fell of a latter.... 3 times) plus I might be getting sick like EVERYONE ELSE IN MY SCHOOL. I also had this weird thing happen the other day where I woke up and couldn't really stand and my legs with covered with bruises (don't know how any of them got there but I mean...3 times) I basically looked like I got ran over by a truck (where was my alien when I needed him).
 
DARN ANOTHER THING! (I really shouldn't stay away so long!) My mother and I just started watching supernatural and can I just say... YAAAAAS 
"hmmm not bad"

Ok so I think I covered basically everything! SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG POST!

(HERE IS YOUR RANDOM GIF)


No comments:

Post a Comment