Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Halloween Horror Nights

Ok so as many of you may know, I live in Orlando Fl. So yes, I do have a sea world, disney, bush gardens, universal, etc. annual pass. 

Ok so to state the obvious, its getting close to halloween (holy shiz nit where did 2014 go!?!) and that means.... HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS!!!!!


So I was SUPPOSED to be going with my best friend, up until like an hour ago when she texted me and said she couldn't make it. So our hotel reservations, her day pass, and my horror night pass would have gone to waste,  BUUUTTT lucky me! I convinced my friend Tatiana to go with me. We canceled the hotel, got the pass refunded and used the money to get me and Tati in. So yay!!! I'M GOING TO HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS ON SATURDAY!

I think the house which I am most excited about it Walking Dead because walking dead is just amazing!


Ok well have a good night guys! I have class tomorrow :D I MISSED CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment