Friday, August 1, 2014

Update for my book

Hey guys so I just wanted to give a little update about my book and say that last night I hit a huge mile marker.... I REACHED 50000 WORDS! I was happier then Nevil Longbottom in herbology class. I feel like I'm flying high on a hippogriff


Sorry for all the Harry Potter stuff, I've been seriously deprived since my Universal pass has been blacked out and I want to go see the new Diagon Alley. Any wayyyyys yeah so I reached 50000, then I passed 50000-obviously- but my goal was to get around 65000 words because the writer that I talked to said that there are about 250 words per page and if you take 65000 and divide by 250 you get 260-I MISS SCHOOL OK-and I'm aiming to get around 300 pages.  Yeah but basically I'm doing great for length. I haven't even reached what I want to be my climax yet and really haven't even begun the rising action for it. I had something big happen-kind of like a fake climax- but the real climax is at the very end. HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!

Yeah so I just wanted to let you all know that I hit 50000. Carry on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment