Monday, August 4, 2014

Those CAN'T EVEN books

Ok so I literally just finished reading Tempted the sixth book in the House Of Night series and I have to say.... I CAN'T EVEN DEAL RIGHT NOW! 

THE ENDDDDINNNNGGGG! I HAVE TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE AND I JUST LEFT A VERY LOUD VOICEMAIL WITH MY BEST FRIEND OF ME JUST SCREAMING!
I seriously DO NOT UNDERSTAND

My mind is just so jumbled up right now I feel like I'm Humpty Dumpty and someone forgot a couple pieces when they put me back together. I have experienced shock, and sadness, and all of the emotions I am feeling right now with other books but I don't think I have ever felt like someone just shot my best friend in front of me, snapped my dogs neck, and at the same time ripped out my heart. 

The cast duo has out done themselves in invoking emotion in me. I really don't know how to continue reading the other six books. I feel like the series just died even thought it hasn't in the slightest. I think the worse part about all of this is that.... I ALREADY USED UP MY BOOK BUDGET FOR THIS MONTH! SO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH-AS IN SEPTEMBER- TO READ THE NEXT BOOK! 

Yeah so I just wanted to touch on how so many books leave people saying the typical "I can't even". I feel like that is really the only thing that can be said sometimes but yet I also think that people say it at inappropriate times..... like I'm sorry but just because you didn't catch on that they were love interests does not mean that it deserves to be awarded the title of can't even.  Anyways, yeah, so I'm done. This has been a post plot twist report from your friendly blogger who really needs to get a life......Lol just kidding 

No comments:

Post a Comment