Saturday, August 9, 2014

How I'm spending my day

Hey guys. Ok so today I am taking the first step in my volunteer program, going to open house. Basically I volunteered to help out at this local SPCA and today I go to what could be considered my orientation. After I go to the open house I'm meeting up with an old friend to catch up and we are going to go see that new movie The Hundred Foot Journey, then we are getting Italian Ice. Yeah so I'm super excited to start the volunteer program because I have been super bored lately and this will give me something to do. Oh and yesterday I went to pick up my first pair of glasses which FINALLLLLLY came in. LOL but other than that I don't have much to say. Oh yeah, I don't remember if I have mentioned it yet but I leave on Tuesday to go visit my sisters in KY and I won't be back until the 17th, so I'll most likely only be posting one or twice. Also, I went to Taekwondo on thursday and I found out what I THOUGHT was my breaking technique-the kick or punch we use to break the board- was actually missing a little thing called a 360 and a jump. HAHAhaha..... yeah no. So basically what I thought was this super simple kick that I already knew is now supposed to have an extra spin and a jump added to it..... 'cause you know.... reasons. Anywayssss thats all. Carry on with your day. 

(And here is my random GIF for the day)


No comments:

Post a Comment