Saturday, August 30, 2014

SORRY

Hey guys! Sorry for my SERIOUSLY lacking presence lately. Things have just been super crazy!
With school going back into session and all of my other activities I have just been completely swamped of the late. Yeah so just to update you on just what exactly I have going on here is a list of all the things I do on a weekly basis-or am about to start doing. 
  • Take eleven classes; Drama 4, Newspaper, Intermediate Algebra-Hybrid college course (meaning it counts as an online course as well as an in class course), US history-Hybrid college course, English Comp 1-Hybrid college course, Geometry(online), French 2(online). So yes a grand total of 11 classes.
  • Volunteering at an animal shelter on weekends
  • Taking headshots-and getting paid for it!- for small time aspiring actors/actresses/models 
  • Teaching taekwondo on weekends(starts in a week)
  • TAKING class at taekwondo
  • Having to be available whenever for frontrunner-the people I use for acting jobs

So that is what all has been taking up my time recently-not to mention I have been babysitting after school everyday for the past two weeks. Also on top of my crazy busy schedule I am getting sick. YAY ME! Not.  Any waysssss here is a random picture of me and Patrick on our first day at college (btw we have EVERY SINGLE CLASS TOGETHER)

(Please excuse my awkward face and my coffee in hand...)

No comments:

Post a Comment