Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's New Wednesday #2

Hey, sorry it's been forever since I've posted... i've been crazy busy.  Anyway, not much has happened lately. But things have happened...

To start, I started reading two new series. Vampire Academy and the Maze runner.

Can I just say that the number of similarities between Vampire Academy and Daimon (first book in covenant series) is so long that I had to make a list to keep track of what book was what.... okay maybe that is a small exaggeration but I really did make a list. But other than that I loved the book. The story line was interesting and entertaining and the characters were developed nicely. In addition, the ending left me wanting more which is always a good thing in a book. Also, the book was enticing to me because I found the bond between Rose and Lissa very interesting and lead to me wanting to fully understand it.

As for the maze runner, well I'm about two pages in so I can't really give a full report just yet.

And in regards to my book, well its coming along... slowly. I haven't had very much time to write lately so I've been doing short pieces of each chapter or writing future events that I want to happen.

Also I've been working to start college classes in the fall, and I've had Ragtime rehearsals everyday.

So thats what's new this wednesday.... is that a stupid thing to say? Yeah it kind of is.... how about I never say that again? Deal? Deal. Okay. Moving on.... well bye guys... see you when I'm not drowning in school work or sheet music.

No comments:

Post a Comment