Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What's new Wednesday #3

Hey, so there isn't much to report today. I had a three day weekend. Saturday I spent with my older sister and brother, we got italian ice and my sister bit my arm.  Sunday my sister-in-law got married so that was pretty much my whole day. Then on monday I slept most of the day because I was feeling sick. Then I had school yesterday and that was pretty good. I had to do a characterization in theatre and that went AMAZING and I also got a 100 on my Algerbra 2 test. And I also got complimented-which never happens- on my singing! And today... I woke up really sick so my mum kept me home and I've pretty much laid in bed all day alternating between doing French home work and writing in "The Shadow War". Speaking of, I was actually a bit shocked at myself today because as I was editing a new chapter I decided that I wanted to change it because of a typo and basically rewrote the chapter to now have it be much much much more interesting. So thats a plus.

Thats basically been whats new lately and what has kinda of been my day. I was actually really excited because a couple of my friends said they would like to start reading my novel and I started sending them short excerpts.

Anyway, if you are reading this and want to read a chapter of "The Shadow War" you can comment me your e-mail and I can send you a short chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment