Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Whats new Wednesday

So I was thinking about how so many bloggers have certain things to talk about on certain days. So from now on... every Wednesday will be "Whats New Wednesday". Basically I'll just talk about what ever is going on in life. Maybe I'll talk about the book(s) I'm reading. 

Welllll today I had my first dance rehearsal of "Ragtime". Alsooooo.... i made some easy mac when I got home-right now- and logged onto here. My life is boring so this might be a short blog. Anywayyys... oh and I'm about to write more chapters in my novel.... I really should find a title for that. 

Any suggestions??? Maybe I'll type up a quick introduction to the world of Paxton(main character in book)

Well I guess thats all. 

Oh wait! I forgot to mention how much Allegiant(book three of divergent) is pissing me off.... okay bye now.... seriously thoa....

No comments:

Post a Comment