Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Yay for books (Minor Spoilers for TMI, and Lux)

Hey guys so I just recently finished the book suggestion from my friend Andrew (The Red Pyramid). 


The book was thoroughly  entertaining and I was surprised to read at the very end that the story was actually based on on true events/ real beliefs. I enjoyed this tale because it really reminded me of the books that I was reading when I fell in love with the lifestyle. The use of actual hieroglyphs, Egyptian Gods/religion, and actual people was interesting because it really opened up the mind to a new world. 

So after I finished reading the Red Pyramid, I jumped right into reading the Sixth and final book of the Mortal Instruments series- City of Heavenly Fire- and I'm about half way through. I really like it so far, the introduction with Emma and the attack was really gripping and I actually found myself upset that we didn't get to read more about what happened after the portal. As you know I love TMI and I am obviously sad to see the series come to an end, but alas, all good things must come to an end eventually. I can't wait to read more and honestly I'm over here like

Ok so I just want to point out that I have YET to read the FINAL book in my ALL TIME FAVORITE SERIES-Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout- 100% because I am not prepared for it to be over.  I am in LOVE with the characters and I am not ready to see them be ripped away from me, never to have another new adventure. I feel such a connection with the main character and she really is like a book version of me-apart from being part alien- and I feel like when I read this last book I'll be losing a part of my self. Overall I'm just stalling, eventual;y I will read Opposition-THAT DAY IS NOT TODAY. For now I will continue to treat the series as I see it, my love. (Ps. One day I will marry Daemon, no matter what people say)

Okay well thats all for now! Have a good rest of your week!

(Random gif for the day)
OH MY GOD TOY STORY 4 IS GOING TO BE A THING


No comments:

Post a Comment