Monday, September 15, 2014

The Giver/JCB

Hey guys, so due to the fact I have caught up to my friend in the series I'm reading and she is still on the next book I took a break. I decided that I would read The Giver.  I'm about twenty pages from the end. So being the person I am, I'm already analyzing the TRAILER for the movie adaptation and can I just say that from what I have seen.... SO WRONG! Anyways I won't continue on that because I can't judge the movie before I watch it but I will just say that I will most likely be posting an adaptation rant soon. Also I have found that I am OBSESSED with Jamie Campbell Bower (Jace from Mortal Instruments, also a bunch more but that he is KNOWN for). Its become a bit of a problem actually. I have found that I can't get anything done because I am watching his interviews over and over again..... 

I need help!


I'm aslo addicted to 5 Seconds of Summer but that is a completely different story!!!!

I refuse to feel bad about listening to them non stop


(Would you like your random gif of the day? Yes? Here you go!)


No comments:

Post a Comment