Friday, January 9, 2015

I KNOW!

I AM SO SORRY! I know I keep coming on and promising more posts but honestly life has just been crazy hectic lately. This post will act as my catch up because I have lots of other topics running around inside my head!

Ok so first off... I'M SORRY!!!!


Next I would like to just slap on that I am about 3/4 through season 5 of my new addiction, Supernatural.

Moving on, one random thing that I would like to share is that over winter break I broke probably my worst habit, that I have had since fifth grade, and that is biting my nails. I know that doesn't sound worthy of sharing on the internet but honestly I am pretty proud of myself. It has taken me a long time to stop, I have always done it when I was scared, nervous, bored, thinking, basically it was used as a form of comfort. Now I found a new way of comforting. Since I have let them grow some I have become addicted to painting them (I cannot believe I am talking about painting my nails rn) I find that when they are painted I'm not tempted to bite, and also I enjoy tapping them. 

OKAYYYY, so, I know I don't really talk about my relationship with the directors but its with good reason...... they hate me. Or well... at least the head honcho/lady in charge/queen bitch, hates me. I'm not exactly sure what I did in the past to piss her off but I can guarantee that up until today she has honest to god hated my guts. I say up until today becauseeeee TARZAN AUDITIONS FOR ENSEMBLE WERE TODAY... YAY!!!!

(continued form above) so basically I was drinking honey and water all day whilst sucking on about 15 honey and lemon cough drops, not to mention I was on vocal rest all day, all because I wanted to be positive that my audition went well. Boy did it pay off! After getting comfortable before the actual auditions I was able to actually sing with confidence and not be worried about how I sounded. I sang loud and my voice actually sounded pretty good. I got a ton of really positive feedback from the two theater directors, the technical director, and the chorus directors. I am actually really happy with how the audition went and I'm proud of myself for not playing it safe this time around.


Okay so since this is kind of long I will try and figure out a way to smoosh all my writing news into its own post tomorrow. ITS SATURDAY AT 12:25 AM!! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment