Saturday, January 10, 2015

Book Trailer and Shadow War

Ok so as promised (see? I can keep a promise) I will have a post for my writing/books

First off I want to brag a little about something super cool. I have been talking with HarperCollins and YA Author Lauren Gibaldi and I am going to get to do something very cool for Lauren's new book coming out in June. I will get to play one of the main characters in a trailer for the book. Also, I will be getting to read an advanced copy of the book before it is even released in June. 


(For more information on The Night We Said Yes, check out Lauren's website at http://laurengibaldi.com/ , or at http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23287168-the-night-we-said-yes)

Also, I am really excited about the progress I've been making in my own book, if it was printed now it would be about 240 pages. My goal is to have no less than 300 words but I will be willing to not have that if it means I'm just adding random not needed information. I am at a pretty intense part right now and however I decide to take it will either take me straight in to the end of the climax, falling action, and resolution, or it will bring me to a better climax then what I have right now.

Ok so I know this looks all craptastic but this is a fake cover for my book that I made.... 


Ok the next thing I want to talk about it that my friend Jaden (hey girl) has this really awesome book idea and she might just be super cool and let me co-write with her for at least portions. The story line is really interesting and she is a great writer so already its going to be amazing. I'll keep everyone updated on this but as of right now that is all I have on that matter. 


Alright well, have a good rest of your day guys!!! Hope you like this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment