Thursday, April 3, 2014

What's new Wednesday (late)

Heyyyy sorry that I have been MIA lately. SOOOOO..... basically whats new is that spring break is over, and that means that taekwondo camp is too. I loved camp, it was so much fun! I got to spend all spring break with my best friend then got to spend a whole three days with some of my closest friends. Taekwondo camp was very eventful, I got first place in a tournament for my form, and also I broke a board on fire and I got my next belt  so yay! Then when I got back to school I continued on with my usual, Ragtime till 8 and then homework. Oh and I finished a new book, I finished Shadow Kissed. So yeah that's whats new.... I'm realllllly tired so I'm gonna go to bed. Oh and my schools power went out for only one class.... the one we were SUPPOSED to watch a movie in.

No comments:

Post a Comment