Monday, May 2, 2016

Grad Bash....

Well hello everyone I am back. It is the day after Grad Bash and as promised I will share with you the full events that took place.

 britney awkward smile

Okay for one I was supposed to leave on the bus at 2 am.... I was headed home by 11. 

Image result for done face gif

Okay so basically what happened was everything was all well and good on the bus, I was having a great time. 


(This is Natasha my bus buddy)

But everything changed with the fire nation attacked... no but really. I was chilling in line with my friends for the Gringots ride, just having a good time, when I started to feel really shitty. 

So it was hot, you know cause we live in Florida, but because there were SO MANY PEOPLE it was like really hot. And of course since we were in a line everyone was packed in close together. To help move this story along let me just tell you that I get claustrophobic.

Imagine being surrounded by people, in a hot room, where you can't move and can't do anything to slow your heart which has started to race like The Flash. So I couldn't breathe, I felt like all the air in the room was gone and my chest was trying as hard as possible to gasp for breathe. Being the 'smart' person I am I decided riding this ride wasn't exactly the best option and got out of line.

I walked into the closest store and looked for a place that was out of the way that I could sit down and try to catch my breathe. This ended up being in a corner by a door that lead to what I assume to be a stock room and behind the check out counter. I asked the woman working if I could sit and she was very helpful. She sat me down got me a cup of water and eventually called her team leaders (basically the manager of the store) and they were all super helpful. Eventually the lightheadedness, blurry vision, inability to catch my breathe, and overall feeling of something is wrong got to a point where sitting wasn't helping anything.

They called the medics and the two men that came took me to the first aid center. They took my blood pressure, then they pricked my finger (3 painful times) to check my blood sugar. They asked me all sorts of questions and told me that my blood pressure and blood sugar was normal. They figured that I probably had a serious anxiety attack (I've had them before) and suggested that I stay there and try to calm down. My chaperone was there with me and they told her that I hadn't eaten anything for over 12 hours and that I needed to eat. So they got me food which in turn made me sick. I was so out of it still after of being in the medic center for 45 minutes finally I decided it wasn't worth me staying if I was going to stay in that room the entire night. I called my mom who I had been texting updates to throughout the night, and asked her to come get me.

It took my mom another 45 minutes to pick me up but finally I was on the way home. I got home and went straight to sleep. So basically my "EPIC GRAD BASH" turned out to be a huge disappointment  and a waste of $80. I'm highly disappointed in my experience but overall I'll live.

So yeah, for lack of a better way to end this

GRAD BASH..... WOOO?














No comments:

Post a Comment